NIC Hawaii and the Hawaii State Foundation for Culture and the Arts (SFCA) are pleased to announce the launch of the redesigned SFCA website at sfca.hawaii.gov.
The SFCA serves as Hawaii’s state government arts agency. Its mission is to promote, perpetuate and preserve culture and the arts in Hawaii.
“Our primary goal with this redesign was to restructure the previous website’s extensive information to better meet the needs of our website users,” said Mamiko Carroll, Information Specialist at SFCA. “Our research indicated most visitors often come seeking a specific piece of information such as grant application deadlines, current job postings and parking. By better anticipating what visitors search for, we can more effectively provide them with the information they need.”
NIC Hawaii worked closely with SFCA staff to collect, develop and design the new website. Built in WordPress, SFCA staff can also easily manage their web content going forward.
Additional features include:
- Responsive web design that works across all mobile and tablet devices
- Contemporary look and feel that matches the SFCA visual identity and brand values
- Comprehensive listing of all SFCA events
- Detailed information about available grants for nonprofit organizations, individuals and schools
- In-depth information about programs for educators and students that strengthen arts education
- Sign up for the SFCA newsletter